Here is our Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible, as originally given, to be the only Inspired, Infallible Word of God:
totally trustworthy, totally sufficient.
(2 Peter 1:20-21)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons consisting of the
Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Three in One and One in Three.
(2 Corinthians 13:14)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life,
in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, and in His
ascension to the right hand of the Father.
(1 Timothy 3:16)
- We believe in salvation through the redeeming blood of Christ. We are saved by grace, through
faith alone, unto good works.
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit as on the Day of Pentecost and in the continuing
and present ministry of the Holy Spirit as manifest in the five ministries as they are being
restored in End Time revival, in the Gifts of the Spirit, and in the Fruit of the Spirit.
1 Corinthians 12:8-11;
- We believe in sanctification and holiness of heart, and the overcoming life as scriptural
requirements for the Bride of Christ, and in the keeping power of God.
- We believe in the power of prayer, and that Divine healing is obtained on the basis of the
atonement and on the God-breathed promises in His preserved Word.
- We believe in Evangelistic fervor and endeavor.
- We believe in Christ's imminent and personal return in power and great glory, and in His
present and everlasting dominion.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto eternal
life, and the lost unto eternal punishment.
CHRISTRING MINISTRIES is not responsible for the content of advertising banners displayed on
our Guestbook and Prayer Forum by BraveNet Web Services. As a ministry that is in the world, but not
of the world, we ask that you too be understanding if that content is not consistent with our moral
standards. If you do see something that interests you and is consistent with your convictions we ask
that you consider patronizing that advertiser. Thank you to BraveNet
for their valuable free services.
Top of Page
Statement of Faith |
Support Us |
True Peace |